Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bar-B-Que

While Brian's dad was in town last weekend, we decided to try out Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint in Nolensville. Before moving to the South, I thought bbq was sloppy joes on a soggy hamburger bun (growing up it was the hot lunch meal that I always dreaded. I would try to remember to bring a bag lunch the day it was served). Well let me tell you.... sloppy joes is not barbeque. It is so so much better. Northerners, please make sure you experience some good southern barbeque at some point in you life. You will not regret it. If you are in the Nashville area, you have to experience Martin's. It's super yummy. I just had the traditional pulled pork (which was really good), but some friends of ours said the red neck taco is amazing, so next time we go (hopefully in the near future:), I will be trying that. Martin's was even featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. If you have a queasy stomach.... the video might gross you out :).

No comments:

Post a Comment